In “I Love the Nightlife,” episode 4 of Transamerican Love Story, Calpernia invites the bachelors to her favorite LGBT nightclub to watch her perform a sexy burlesque dance to “Stunning.” Then the guys are challenged to follow suit, to bump and grind for her and an audience of club kids and fabulous judges.
OK, so Calpernia eliminated Peter after learning at their one-on-one date that he gets even more chatty when drunk. I was pushing for her to ditch Mark because he wouldn’t do the challenge like everyone else and for being a general ass, but in her defense, we didn’t know how mean Mark was being to everyone when we weren’t around.
Mike usually doesn’t do much for me, but he was undeniably fantastic performing at the club. He moved way up in my book!
You can watch our wrap-up on Logo:
• Next: Peter (andrea james and calpernia addams @ logoonline.com)
Nice podcast with Calpernia:
• FOF #717 – A Stunning Woman – 03.04.08 (fausto, marc, and kennidi @ feastoffools.net)
Other online mentions , etc.:
• More Random Thoughts (jim @ the pampered queer)
• Head Case – Meet the T in LGBT (michael demarco in camp)
• TLS Recap: Episode 4 (rachel @ metrophobic)
• Episode 3: Nip/Tuck has jumped the shark (shawn @ transameriblog)