Published 10 June 2014 by Oxford University Press.
I was an advisor on the section on social transition.
- First and only complete resource written by trans people for trans people
- Sidebars throughout feature personal stories, opinion pieces, and spotlights that explore topics in more detail
- All chapters contain references to additional resources such as books, movies, and organizations related to the each topic
- Includes an Afterword by the Founders of the Boston Women’s Health Book Collective, authors of Our Bodies, Ourselves
- Supports a worldview of human rights for all people and recognizes that prejudice within our communities must be addressed
- Includes heavily-illustrated chapters throughout
- Edited by Laura Erickson-Schroth
Buy now on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1ZIRK3B